Monday, August 7, 2017

Vellum Butterflies

Hi Guys! It's Jen here from Scrap Shack Designs and thanks for stopping in today and checking out my newest project. Did you know that Just For Fun has stamps that come in sets, just like the one I used today.


This project was super simple to put together, once I had the sketch picked out. Since the sketch used multiple papers I decided to use paper from the same exact paper line. Picking you paper out of the same line makes mixing and matching very easy because it's guaranteed to match every time. Once all the paper was laid out I simply stamped  the beautiful image onto Vellum paper then I fussy cut it out. I finished off the card by adding four gems to the bottom strip and then curling the top corner. 

Again this stamp is part of a set which includes both the inner detailed stamp as well as the outline stamp making it super simple and fun to layer or build upon. For example I could have added color to the background of this stamp by stamping the outline image onto some orange (or even patterned) card stock. I would then add this layer to the bottom of the vellum and attach the two in the center. I could also stamp the outline image onto pattern paper and just use that as my focal point. There are so many options when you are working with stamp sets and they are kind of like choosing paper from the same pack, you always know they can be mixed up and matched perfectly every time. 

Thanks for stopping by today! Happy Crafting!! 

2 comments:

  1. So lovely, Jen. I love the butterfly and the pretty patterned papers.

    ReplyDelete